The library is creating a strategic plan and needs your help! Please fill out this brief survey https://s.surveyplanet.com/mvbUXc-I4
Beginning Saturday May 15th the library will be open! We’ll have snacks and fun giveaways!
Masks and social distancing will still be required, but you will no longer need to make an appointment. We will have a 10 person limit and curbside service is still available.
- The library is offering appointments to browse the library and the book sale. The appointments will be for 10 minutes for each party (individual or household family) with a five minute buffer between. Call or email to set up yours today!
- If you need help scheduling your vaccine, set up a special vaccine internet appointment (longer than 10 minutes) to make a vaccine appointment.
- The library will continue to offer curbside service. Curbside service will take place during our normal business hours; Tues 2-7, Thu 10-3, Sat 9-1.
- To place a curbside order, please call or email the library. We will leave your items outside for your designated pick up time coordinated with the librarian. You may search the online catalog to see what is available. Materials may be returned in the book drop.
- Weather permitting, there will be an outside book sale by donation.
- Free online e-books and audio books are available 24/7. If you need assistance utilizing this program, please contact the librarian.
- The library wi-fi will continue to be available outside of the library 24/7.
- If the library can assist you in any way, please let us know; firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-372-5458.
For COVID related information, please visit VDH at https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19
NHPL Newsletter-If you would be interested in receiving notifications, a newsletter and other library-centric news, sign up by sending your email address to email@example.com with the title “Newsletter”.
The Champlain Islands Libraries have created a Shared Resources Program. Click on the Program page to see what titles are available.
NORTH HERO PUBLIC LIBRARY MISSION STATEMENT
Preamble: Access to information and intellectual freedom are prerequisite to effective and responsible citizenship in a democracy.
Library Mission: The North Hero Public Library is and will continue to be a major information and resource center for the entire community. The library provides access to a balanced collection of books and other materials which enhance and contribute to individual knowledge, enlightenment and enjoyment in the most effective manner possible.