The library is currently open to the public. Here are some helpful tips and info for the reopening stage.
- Please wear a face mask. There will be masks available for you if needed.
- The library will have a limit of 10 people allowed inside; this includes staff and volunteers.
- The book sale will be open but patrons will have a 30 minute time limit to browse the basement.
- Curbside service will still be available.
- Computer use will be by appointment and limited to 1 hour. Patrons bringing their own devices will also have a 1 hour time limit to be in the building but are welcome to take advantage of the Wi-Fi available outside of the building 24/7 for as long as they need.
- There will be limited programs held only outside. The building is not yet available for group use.
- There will be greatly increased sanitation practices and social distancing guidelines will be followed including staying 6 feet apart from others, sanitizing your hands upon entry and wearing masks.
- Please remember to be patient; these are new practices for all of us.
Curbside service will take place during our normal business hours; Tues 2-7, Thu 10-3, Sat 9-1. To place an order call or email the library. We will leave your items outside for your designated pick up time coordinated with the librarian. You may search the online catalog to see what is available.
- Free online e-books and audio books are available 24/7.If you need assistance utilizing this program, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The library wi-fi will continue to be available outside of the library 24/7.
- If the library can assist you in any way, please let us know.
- Email the library email@example.com or call 802-372-5458