- The library will continue to offer curbside service only until the board of trustees feels it is safe to re-open to the public.
- Curbside service will take place during our normal business hours; Tues 2-7, Thu 10-3, Sat 9-1.
- To place an order, please call or email the library. We will leave your items outside for your designated pick up time coordinated with the librarian. You may search the online catalog to see what is available. Materials may be returned in the book drop.
- Weather permitting, there will be an outside book sale by donation.
- Free online e-books and audio books are available 24/7. If you need assistance utilizing this program, please contact the librarian.
- The library wi-fi will continue to be available outside of the library 24/7.
- If the library can assist you in any way, please let us know; email@example.com or 802-372-5458.
- PLEASE NOTE: NO DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
For COVID related information, please visit VDH at https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19
North Hero Public Library Receives CLiF Grant
We are very excited to have received a Rural Libraries Grant. You can learn more about what the library was awarded on our Programs page!
Winter Activity Kits are now available for kids of all ages to check out. Go to our Resources page to learn more!
The Champlain Islands Libraries have created a Shared Resources Program. Click on the Program page to see what titles are available.
NORTH HERO PUBLIC LIBRARY MISSION STATEMENT
Preamble: Access to information and intellectual freedom are prerequisite to effective and responsible citizenship in a democracy.
Library Mission: The North Hero Public Library is and will continue to be a major information and resource center for the entire community. The library provides access to a balanced collection of books and other materials which enhance and contribute to individual knowledge, enlightenment and enjoyment in the most effective manner possible.